How do I make a death counter with a reset

I want a death counter with a reset command and if it’s possible a command wich shows how many deaths I have

Hey @ldoekiller6785!

Please use the search bar before opening a new topic, see the forum rules.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to code tho ive been searching in google for about 1 1/2 hours and still don’t find the right answer

Nvm I found the command you texted thx a lot !

1 Like

For some reason it says , The alias you set this command to be of, editcom, does not exist. , when I try to reset the counter why is that ?

Give me a moment i’ll edit my post here when i test it in my own chat :slight_smile:

It also doesn’t reset the death counter it stays at 1 it only says in chat that it edited the command deathadd but appears not to be

Yes i got the same error as you did, so i tried using this and it works for me
i will add with -ul=mod to test ( Makes the command mod only )

!addcom !deathreset -a=!commands edit !deathadd \-c=0

Screenshot 2022-07-17 09.43.33
Screenshot 2022-07-17 09.44.25

For some reason i couldn’t add ul=mod to work when i added it to this specific code through chat? So I made the user level moderator only through the dashboard.

Yup, I had forgotten an exclamation mark ! on the command to add !deathreset, my bad, the guide is now updated. Crazy this mistake has been there for over 2 years, and only now someone has an issue with it.

You can easily fix this by typing the following in your chat:

!editcom !deathreset -a=!editcom
2 Likes

Thx now it works thanks a lot !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.