Night bot not working

how do i even start this thing. I tried and looked up everything nothing works. I even have it modded but nothing.

Hiya
Define not working?
You sign in, and hit Join channel.

All the details you need to get started are in the documentation provided here: General Setup - Nightbot Docs

You can also check the troubleshooting guide over here: Nightbot Troubleshooting - #3

If you have any specific problems, please clarify those.

1 Like

i’m streaming on youtube and it doesn’t join i checked the join tab in dashboard it says it part of my channel i gave it all the perms it needed and nothing.

i check the manual and their is nothing that says how to force it to join overall it does nothing.

i did press join and i’m streaming on youtube it does nothing i even did the force join command nothing i looked at your command list to see how to make it work nothing in the command list tells me how to even start this bot. I shouldn’t have to look at an outside source to figure something as simple as how to start this bot.

after experimenting for about 30 minutes i found out i needed to do !commands which even in the book doesn’t say that is the command you need nightbot to start. Like NIghtbot doesn’t start automatically like you think it would.

You’re probably looking at the wrong chat, make sure you’re on Live Chat, and not Top Chat.

after experimenting for about 30 minutes i found out i needed to do !commands which even in the book doesn’t say that is the command you need nightbot to start. Like NIghtbot doesn’t start automatically like you think it would.

Nightbot joins automatically, but if you don’t call a command it won’t show up in your chat, you don’t need to start it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.