So Nightbot isn’t responding in chat? Try these troubleshooting steps first:
- Make sure Nightbot is joined to your chat in the control panel.
- If you recently changed your name on Twitch, you might try parting the bot and rejoining it too.
- Nightbot must be a moderator in your chat.
- Nightbot must not be banned in your chat.
- If you’re on Twitch, Nightbot must not be ignored in chat. (Type
/unignore nightbotin chat to unignore)
- If you’re on YouTube, your stream must be live. You may need to restart your stream if you operate a 24/7 stream.
- If you’re on YouTube, you must be looking at “Live Chat” not “Top Chat”
- You can see if Nightbot is reading your chat by checking chat logs (there’s a slight delay on these logs, up to 60s).