Night Bot is not working

Hi there, Nightbot Is Not Responding in the YouTube chats and is not responding to commands and not even showing up in the YouTube chat.

2 Likes

Having the same problem in our chat. Commands are not working and getting “invalid channel” on Nightbot dashboard. Been like this since 2/13/24. Tried removing and reinstalling Nightbot as a moderator and nothing fixes it.
Nightbot Error #1

Second screenshot for same issue:

Hey @Dark_Car_Raider and @talonsnpaws!

Could be linked to the re-write… I’ll escalate the issue.

I the meantime, have you tried following the Nightbot Troubleshooting guide?

Those steps have to be done by the channel owner.
Additionally, if the guide doesn’t help, try parting the bot from your channel, logging out of your Nightbot dashboard, log back in, and re-join the bot to your channel.
If that doesn’t help either, log out of the dashboard, go to your Google account settings and remove Nightbot from your connections (make sure you’re on the right Google account in the top right corner), then log back into Nightbot.

The broadcaster’s YouTube account connection was likely disconnected. The broadcaster needs to login to the Nightbot control panel to restore access to the YouTube account.

Thank you for responding. Two of my posts were flagged by the community and removed by admin. I’m not sure if it was because I’m new and attached screenshots of the issue. I’ll have the channel owner do as you’ve instructed. I appreciate your help!

It’s because they were off-topic in the other place you posted them, and duplicates as you posted them here as well. It’s important to keep things in relevant topics and not hijack others. And there’s no need to post the same thing multiple times, we see every posts. But don’t worry, you’re all good, it’s just a bit of cleaning.

Not sure if I need to make a new post or if it’s okay that I add onto this one, but I’m having almost the same issue as the OG post on Twitch, but the bot IS showing up in my viewer list and I have followed every step on the troubleshooting page with no resolution. I’ve been using the bot for over 2 years with no issues until about 24 days ago when it stopped running my commands as it was supposed to. Yet this whole time it has still been set up correctly in my stream and showing as a modded viewer. So confused

Hey @UnicornNoob69!

I went in your chat and Nightbot seems to work just fine:
Could you have blocked the bot by mistake? Type /unblock nightbot in your chat. Twitch renamed /ignore and /unignore as /block and /unblock respectively.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.