Is it possile to create a code that attibutes and stores values to different users?

So, let me be clear of what I have in mind by giving an existing bot as en example.

People who speedrun super metroid can add a twitch bot made by the community to their chat called Funtoon. This bot has a pokémon game available which allows people to catch a random pokémon and then save them to their party permanently, all through text and channel points.

I already have channel point rewards that give people random pokémons and a way to make them catch them, I just don’t a have a clue about how to store it. I would rather keep my game over that as mine is more visually appealing, though the ability to actually keep them seems pretty cool.

I know this might be too far fetched, even moreover due to the fact that I am a complete noob in regards to coding, but I was wondering if this is possible through nightbot.

Hey @fran_cee!

Check [CustomAPI] Pokémon command, this should be what you’re looking for, or close to it at least.
Please note that you could have found this using the search bar, we ask people to use it before opening new topics.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.