I cant bring nightbot to my server, it says invalid authorization code

i cant bring nightbot to my server, it says invalid authorization code, please help me to fix this asap. thanks

i tried on web, mobile and pc app but everywhere same issue i am facing

Can you post a screenshot demonstrating the problem? I am not able to reproduce any issues adding Nightbot to a Discord server when testing.

1 Like

note : i can add to my test server but cant on my main server… is there any issue with 2fa ? i enabled 2fa with mobile number and authentication app.

i found it my self the solution, i have installed over 50 bots so it cant join now i remove some of those and the bot is in my server… but thanks for your valuable time.

now i am facing another problems, 1. the bot is in my server but in your site its not showing, 2. i cant use any command on discord .

i have seen that issue once before… the fix was to kick the bot and rejoin the server… hope that helps ^^

did it 5 times, nothing fix

have u given the bot any roles (it should create it’s own when it joins) and have u checked the permissions of those roles and the channels?

All checked, from my side all good.

oh, uh… i’ve never tried interacting with nightbot via slash commands, i’ve only ever used the typed commands just like in twitch chat, and they all work fine

waiting for your reply

It sounds like the issue regarding adding the bot was resolved. As for the bot not replying to commands, that generally happens if the bot is added to a server but does not have a reference to the channel. Kicking the bot and re-inviting the bot, as another user suggested, is how that issue is resolved. If problems persist afterwards, please provide a Nightbot user id and Discord server id so we can investigate further.

i already try all things, so am ready to provide discord and nightbot id . can i dm you ?

I sent discord server id and nightbot on your DM. Thanks in advance, hope you will fix this issue asap. :blush:

You did not send a valid Nightbot user ID. You can find that at https://nightbot.tv/account

Regardless, what I said above is accurate and applies. The bot was added to the server, but doesn’t have a reference to the channel. This is because the bot wasn’t added successfully via the control panel. I would recommend kicking the bot, and then trying again.

Please check your DM, i sent it

Please do it fast i am in hurry, i want to setup my YouTube before 20 feb, so please do it fast to fix this issue. Hope you understand , thanks :blush:

Sorry for ping again and again but please try to understand I’m facing a problem from last 3 days and still that problem is not solved. Plz plz plz help me to get rid of it. Thanks

Sir i am still waiting solution… Plz provide me a good solution. Thanks :pray: