I cant bring nightbot to my server, it says invalid authorization code

I am having this issue also. First, I was having some issues with the synced roles - this persisted even after attempting to change a few things, so I disconnected the bot from my server. I try to reintegrate it - after I click join server, it adds the bot to my server, but it does not appear in nightbot integrations as being in the server. It just keeps displaying the msg that it has not joined a server. I even moved nightbot role to be listed above all others except mine. When I click to join the server, it brings up the same authorization screens which I accept… but it still takes me back to the join a server window. If I click ok on that, after a moment a small, red, rectangular box displays in the top right hand corner displaying the error mentioned above then it goes away. I am still on the integration page and the options are settings and disconnect… I can click settings, but again, it says it’s not in a server and wants me to have it join one. This has been the same loop for about the past week… maybe a few days shy of a week. I have tried disconnecting again and letting it sit for a bit while i did other things then came back to reconnect, and it’s still the same thing. Nightbot did randomly leave my server out of nowhere last night, too. Lol

Right now, it’s in my server with the correct permissions, but it still won’t run the triggered commands - and when I check the integrations in nightbot, it still says it’s not joined to any servers even thought it is in my server.

The one thing I can think of… I don’t know if it matters, but when I initially set up my server, my discord name was a legacy one with the #xxxx where x’s are numbers. However, they allowed me to change it to the handle without the #xxxx so even though it is the same acct, maybe that’s part of the issue?

That error message likely means that the bot couldn’t be added to your server. You either have too many bots in your server (there’s a max of 50) or you didn’t grant it the correct permissions in the authorization flow.

As was already mentioned to you, you need to re-add the bot using the control panel. We cannot link the bot for you. Only you can fix this.

Just check and it’s working now, my bot finally added and also showing add on dashboard too.

dear developer plz listen carefully, now only one problem bot not sync role… my you tube subscriber didn’t get subscriber role. plz tell me how to fix this last issue so i can happily exit from this forum. thanks

Hey @mrlalsa!

Nightbot doesn’t sync YouTube subscribers, this is probably what you’re looking for:
https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/215162978

It’s about to membership not subscribers role

Dear devloper can you please reply ?

Nightbot doesn’t sync YouTube subscribers.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.