How to retrieve Overwatch stats through Nightbot

Im a littel bit confused

Active yes, Europe yes, PSN yes.
What are you confused about, if you need help let me know.

I added the command and It Shows !overwatch-cd=5 -ul=everyone Remote Server retuned Code 500

And for some reason i cant add commands threw the chat

@Br0k3n Can you post or screenshot the command you added, it looks like it’s not added correctly.
What do you mean you cant add commands through chat? Did you disable the !commands command by any change (can be found under commands -> default)?

Ok yeah thanks that was the problem

Great coding and project!

Works like a charm.

Only question I have is, how do I make sure it takes my EU profile by default and not US?

Hey there, thanks!

As shown above setting a default region is not available yet. Soon you will able to link your Battletag to your Twitch username, hopefully this will make this a bit easier and more user friendly.

Awesome.

Thanks for the fast reply and keep up the good work!

I just made some changes to the !overwatch command, please see the start post. There’s a new install command which should work better and I suggest people who use the old one to update.

New command: setplayer
Since typing the usernames can be a struggle (case sensitive, replacing stuff) use the new setplayer command, the command will link your Twitch username to your Overwatch account.
Usage: !overwatch setplayer xgerhard xbox

This also works for region specific accounts:
!overwatch setplayer xgerhad-1234-eu pc

After linking your account, you can just use the command without having to type your username:
xgerhard: !overwatch skillrating
Nightbot: [Dev] xgerhard: xgerhard’s Skill Rating: 2.407 (#60.077, Top 23%).

If something did break, or if you have any questions please let me know :slight_smile:

@Wozard @yokiie @Quandered

what do i put for channel for using ankhbot ?

that just gives me the error No valid channel given

edit nvm fixed it i wasnt writing pc after everything

Would there be a way to make it so that you would only have to type !overwatch? So rather than typing !overwatch skillrating it would just automatically do skillrating? I am currently using this: !commands add !overwatch -cd=5 -ul=everyone $(urlfetch https://2g.be/twitch/Overwatch/command/action=$(1)&format=$(provider)&user=$(user)&bot=nightbot&console=pc&channel=$(channel)&defaultconsole=xbox&gamertag=Blayed-11503&hideBnetID)

@Sam_H Yeah thats possible, this command should work:
!commands add !overwatch -cd=5 -ul=everyone $(urlfetch https://2g.be/twitch/Overwatch/command/query=skillrating Blayed-11503 pc&hideBnetID)

Thanks dude. You’re the best

i may be stupid but: how do i actually add these commands?

Hi, you can simply copy paste the command (starts with !commands add) in The start Post in your chat, after sending that message Nightbot Will add the command.

Hi all. Trying to help an OW streamer and am about to pull hairs out.

Right now for a streamer we’ve ran !addcom !overwatch skillrating and then alias’d “!overwatch” as “!rank” because we only need the rank aspect of the commands. But as it is “USERs Skill Rating: 0,000 [Rank] (#000, Top 1%).” is too cluttered for us and we’d like for it to only show the SR. I want to ask if there’s anything I can add besides “&hideBnetID)” to achieve our goal of the !rank/!overwatch command to only show the SR?

Thank you for taking the time to read and help.

P.S. for further context the old !rank command(that i accidentally deleted) we used would auto update and only show the SR so I know it’s possible but can’t figure out how to get to that point.

You might have used a different command before, my command doesn’t support that (yet). However this has been requested by a few people, so I will look into this soon.

Got it. Thanks for the reply and I hope your endeavors go well.