How to retrieve Destiny stats through Nightbot

I’m currently working on the dashboard feature for settings, since there are multiple games upcoming (Spoiler Kappa), I need to make it, so I can easily add the other games when they release. So there are some big code changes, which took a while.

But I can say these changes will be live in the next 10 days.

1 Like

Alright, can’t wait!

1 Like

As requested backend settings for the !destiny command:
http://2g.be/twitch/

1 Like

Im typing this for the command !addcom !destiny $( http://guardian.gg/en http://2g.be/twitch/destinyv2.php?kd=$(1)&gamertag=$(2)&user=$(user)&bot=nightbot&console=$(3)&channel=shat360&defaultconsole=ps) but it blabs about steps what did I do wrong

1 Like

Hey, thanks for trying out the command.
Your code to add is:

!addcom !destiny $(customapi https://2g.be/twitch/destinyv2.php?action=$(1)&gamertag=$(2)&user=$(user)&bot=nightbot&console=$(3)&channel=shat360&defaultconsole=ps)

If you type ‘!destiny’ it will give you basic info about the command.
Type for example ‘!destiny kd luminosity48’ and it will show you his KD.

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this, good work :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Alot for this ^^
I’m just slowly starting out streaming and getting some tips as I go. And alot of people jump in and try to check KDs, and I never knew how to set it up. I shall give you a follow on twitch and lurk ^
^

2 Likes

This is absolutely brilliant, great job. One thing though, you have a ‘character’ breakdown in PvP for k/d’s aka ckd, can you create one that can do that for raid completions but not just for nm and hm raids but as a nm+hm total too? Examples of the command calls could be: ckfnm, ckfhm, ckft as well as maybe kft? I’m thinking now that the ckft would be the better option as an example could be “[Player]'s character’s Kings Fall total completions are: Warlock 11 [3 nm/8 hm], Hunter, 12 [1 nm/11 hm] and Titan 9 [0 nm/9 hm]. Total = 32.” I understand if this is not possible, but something along those lines would be great.

Thanks.

1 Like

Are you still ever going to make one for Halo?

1 Like

I’ve edited alot of stuff which will be live soon, I’ll check if I can add this aswell. Raid character breakdown shouldn’t be a problem, I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Back when Halo released I started making one, but since the Twitch viewer counts were so disappointing, I never ended up finishing it. At some point I want to finish it, but it has no priority over my current projects.

1 Like

Looking forward to the patch notes. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loving this bot after seeing it in a friend’s stream! Thanks, @xgerhard

2 Likes

So there is no API for Halo 5 yet?

1 Like

There is an API for Halo 5, but there is no Nightbot custom command yet :slight_smile:

@welsh_willis In case you missed the tweet, the raid character breakdown is in there now.

1 Like

Hi xgerhard
I have a questions that has been harrasing me lately lol.

I’ve seen streamers pull the Destiny stats just entering !tt and they are not sharing the how to…
Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey! Yes thats possible using alias.
I tweeted this out a while ago, I’ll use the same images here (@DestinyCommand):

So I assume !tt stands for trialsteam, so you would need:
!commands add !tt -a=!destiny trialsteam $(query)

So when you use !tt xgerhard xbox, Nightbot will run !destiny trialsteam xgerhard xbox.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hey xgerhard,

Thanks a lot for the pointing on it.
Im new to the forum (kinda lost sorry) reason i asked on this large topic
I appreciate your response and explanation on it.

1 Like

Hey there! Great work with this! Is there any way to retrieve information on a gamertag with spaces in the name? Thanks!

1 Like

Heya! Yes there is, use + for spaces in your Gamertag/PSN, for example:
!destiny trialskd user+with+spaces xbox

If you’re tired off having to type your username all the time, there is a pretty new feature to link your GT/PSN to your Twitch account, you type:
!destiny setuser user+with+spaces xbox

After that you can use !destiny trialskd without typing your GT/PSN.

Hope this helps!

1 Like