Discord Feature

It can be great to take all message, and resend it on a discord channel with nightbot or integration/webhook.
And the vip role isn’t sync if the user has not the same @Discord as twitch name. and he need to stay connect online 10 to have his role. Can u change this ? with a forcesync or checking the twitch account linked and then check if he is vip on the twitch channel ?

Hey @Soulivan71!

Can you please use proper grammar, we don’t have time to decipher what you’re trying to say.

Let me preface my answer by saying that Nightbot isn’t supposed to be a Discord bot, it has a roles sync feature and some moderation features, but that’s it.

You can do that without needing Nightbot, so that likely won’t become a feature.

For Nightbot to sync VIPs, users need to have their Twitch account linked to their Discord account, users then need to send a message in the server in a channel Nightbot has access to, and then they should get their role within 15 minutes maximum. All this implies that you’ve set it up correctly.

There won’t be a change as to how the feature behaves for one very good reason: the cost.

How I can do : message twitch > on discord ?
And my second part isn’t working on my discord. (Vips sinc even if the users have there twitch acc linked)

By using Twitch’s API and Discord Webhooks, someone already made it a thing.
No further support will be given on that matter, as we only provide help for Nightdev products here.

How did you set it up? Provide screenshots of your settings: Nightbot’s integration, and Nightbot’s Discord role position as well as it’s permissions.

How did you set it up? Provide screenshots of your settings: Nightbot’s integration, and Nightbot’s Discord role position as well as it’s permissions.

The pb isn’t the permissions, just like as I explain before ^^
I need that the person stay connect 15/10mn to have his vip role

Thx for the first part !
Have a nice day

If the users get their roles after ~15 minutes, then it’s working as expected. The update time won’t be shortened for cost reasons.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.