NightDev Community Forums

[CustomAPI] Rocket League Rank Nightbot Command (Still online)

For any questions, suggestions or bugs, join RL TWITCH RANK COMMAND DISCORD

Also if you’re having trouble creating the command try the RL Twitch Rank Command Builder

We strongly recommend to use this API only for Twitch. Any misuse could affect the API negatively.

Introduction & Installation

Ever wanted to show your Twitch viewers what rank you are in RL in chat? Well, now you can!
By typing a simple command, Nightbot will output all your RL Ranks straight into chat.

Simply paste the following into your TwitchChat to add the command to your Nightbot:

!addcom !rank $(urlfetch http://kyuu.moe/extra/rankapi.php?channel=$(channel)&user=USERID&plat=PLATFORM)

Either use RL Twitch Rank Command Builder or by hand change USERID into your Steam profiles id, psn name, or xbox name, and PLATFORM into either steam, ps or xbox. Use the hyphen character for spaces.

Of course, you can change “!rank” into anything you want.

You are also able to manually specify the ranks you want to be in the output. Simply add the following snippets to the URL Adding nothing to the URL will output every rank as usual.

For 1v1:
&1v1=true

For 2v2:
&2v2=true

For 3v3:
&3v3=true

For Solo 3v3:
&solo3v3=true

For Hoops:
&hoops=true

For Dropshot:
&dropshot=true

For Rumble:
&rumble=true

For Snowday:
&snowday=true

Examples:
user=DxRRaZoRz&plat=steam
user=DxRRaZoRz&plat=steam&plat=steam&1v1=true <-- will output only 1v1
user=DxRRaZoRz&plat=steam&plat=steam&1v1=true&hoops=true <-- will output only 1v1 and hoops
user=76561198113107923&plat=steam
user=chausette45&plat=psn
user=Madmassacre510&plat=xbox
user=al3x-311&plat=xbox <-- hyphen as space

Show viewer ranks in chat

Want your viewers to check their own ranks, or ranks from others, with one simple command?

Then use this line instead:

!addcom !rlstats $(urlfetch http://kyuu.moe/extra/rankapi.php?channel=$(channel)&user=$(1)&plat=$(2))

Usage: !rlstats [steamid/PSN Name/Xbox Name] [steam/ps/xbox]

Use the hyphen character for spaces.
Typing “steam” behind your input is optional, it will take Steam profiles as default.
Again, you can change “!rlstats” into anything you want.
If you want to show specific ranks only, you can use the same method as shown above (adding the rank at the end of the URL)

Working command examples:
!rlstats 76561198072696308 steam
!rlstats chausette45 ps
!rlstats Madmassacre510 xbox
!rlstats al3x-311 xbox <-- hyphen as space

Example output & Testing

$#@%!'s current ranks | 1v1: Unranked (-1) | 2v2: Grand Champion (1156) | Solo 3v3: Superstar (879) | 3v3: Superstar (944)

Dareyck’s current ranks | 1v1: Champion II (1271) | 2v2: Grand Champion (1560) | Solo 3v3: Champion III (1258) | 3v3: Champion III (1472)

There could be a problem with displaying some names, but that’s on TrackerNetworks end.
You can test it on my channel Twitch - kilroy_2
!rank !rlstats

Special thanks to

1 Like
[Season 1] Checking Rocket League Stats through Nightbot

Thank you very much for the mentions and thanks!

Command looks great, and you’re seemingly using a much cleaner method to pull the data than I did in the past.

Very nice work!

1 Like

Oh yes!
I needed this so bad.

Works fine, thanks

Is there a way you can include current ranks?

@barbosicks
What do you mean? The ranks displayed for the actual season are always your current ones. Of course, the ranks for earlier seasons are the season end ranks.

Or do you mean the rank name, like Shooting Star Division V?

yes rank name. Sorry for not being specific.
Or a way to access that. I can do the coding myself.

@barbosicks

Uhm yes. That’s possible.

EDIT: Because of the new version, the rank names are included permanently.

You’re a god! I noticed a small bug… Xbox users with spaces on their gamer tag unfortunately don’t work.

I see the problem. It’s because Twitch thinks its the next parameter …

Even if I put it manually in the url it still doesnt work.

http://rltracker.pro/profiles/Astral%20Gloryy/xbox
http://y9lw.com/hosted/rocketleague/rankapi.php?user=Astral%20Gloryy&plat=xbox

Are you using an API? To be honest I’m not using this just for Nightbot and it could spare me time if I got it directly from an API. I’ve tried the psyonix cracked one but I can’t make it work.

Ok I found the problem. You’re using tracker network and they escape the space to an hypen.
http://y9lw.com/hosted/rocketleague/rankapi.php?user=Astral-Gloryy&plat=xbox

It works now.

How do you get the data from their website? I’ve tried to ask them and they are not answering me :frowning:

Uhm, the space character should work in the url. I tried it several times. Its just twitch thinking its the next parameter. But as you said, use a hyphen in twitch instead of space.

I asked Tracker Network on Twitter to get their data.

Well thank you for taking time replying me @kilroy_2
For now I’ll just use your link to get the data if you let me. I’m not doing many requests anyway.
You’re a god.

Regards.