Commands don't activate and don't work

Hello! I’ve just started using nightbot for my streams to make them easier on twitch. But when i try to activate those commands in the twitch chat, it doesn’t work. For example, i created a custom command “!discord” and when i type it in the chat it’s supposed to show the link, but it doesn’t. I’m sure i have it enabled and i’m sure i did everything right to make this custom command, please help me and i would appreciate if you guys did. Thanks!

Hey @ParkerIsDeBest!

I’m not sure you followed the steps to set it up properly, so I’ll redirect you towards this guide:

Let me know if you have other questions.

Hey Emily! thanks for letting me know! It’s stupid for me not to have nightbot as a moderator set on twitch! thanks for letting me know about that and i’ll let you know if it works!

Hi Emliy, I don’t know how to “join nightbot to the chat and into the control panel” would you mind helping me with that? I added nightbot as a moderator and the commands are still not working. let me know! thanks!

and I also unignored nightbot in the chat btw.

I don’t mind at all, here’s a screenshot that should help, we’re on the dashboard.

Thank you so much Emily it worked! I will contact you guys after I need help again, thank you!!! :smiley:

1 Like