NightDev Community Forums

Command for sub counts

I have tried to setup a subcount command, with both following commands: $(twitch $(channel) “{{displayName}} has {{subscriberCount}} subscribers.”) and $(twitch subcount) people are currently subscribed. None on them works because i keep getting this error: Not authorized to access channel’s subscriptions. Has the channel owner logged into the Nightbot control panel?. I am logged in, and i have also logged in and out because i saw a similar topic. It doess’t resolve my issue.

Hey @vextrial!

The first command is the right one, and it’s the channel owner that needs to log back in, meaning the streamer (I don’t know if you’re the streamer or a moderator for the channel).

Hey Emily. I am the streamer and i am logged in.

Would you mind trying to log out and back in again? Just to make extra sure the issue isn’t simply fixed with that.

I have Also logged out 2-3 times now.

Looks like it’s working fine:
2CxofNLmKm

1 Like

What?! Thats wierd, but nice lol. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

help! The same thing happens to me … I do not get the stats or the subs, that same message appears and I already logged in many times and I added a mod to the bot too