Wrong emotes displaying

I’ve used BTTV for a while now but recently it seems to have stopped working? I have 8 icons uploaded and approved (been approved since 2018) and they’re all marked for use, but when I open the BTTV emote menu, my channel section only shows the 7 DIFFERENT emotes I’ve uploaded as my Tier 1/2/3 emotes. None of the BTTV emotes are there, only the Tiered ones.

To be clear, there’s no overlap between these emotes (I have 15 emotes, 7 went into Tiers 1/2/3 and the other 8 went into BTTV.) So why BTTV is showing my tiered emotes but not my extra emotes, I don’t know. Am I doing something wrong? It’s always worked before, but this has been going on the last few months. I removed the extension from Chrome and readded it to make sure I had the latest version, I’ve checked all the settings I can think of, but no luck.

Help? Thanks in advance.

Hiya, are you sure you’re checking the right section in the emote menu? Subscriber emotes are in a different section then the BTTV channel emotes.

I’m sure! The tiered emote section is the only one that has my name. I’ve scrolled from top to bottom on the list of available sections.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.