World Record command

Hey everyone,
I currently use a command that looks like this:
$(eval j=$(urlfetch json https://www.speedrun.com/api_records.php?game=oot);t=Object.keys(j)[0];q=“Any%”;l=Object.keys(j[t]);for(i=0;i<l.length;i++){if($(query).toLowerCase()==l[i].toLowerCase())q=l[i]}r=j[t][q];h=Math.floor(r.time/3600);m=Math.floor(r.time%3600/60);s=Math.floor(r.time%3600%60);t+"'s “+q+” record is "+h+"h "+m+"m "+s+“s RTA by “+r.player+”!”)
This pulls the Ocarina of Time Any% wr from speedrun and its great but I’ve recently been thinking if there is a way to change the game also. This command currently defaults to Any% is no other data is given but the user can say type “!wr 100%” and get the 100% wr.
So would it be possible to have a command that defaulted to oot any% but if say I typed !wr sm64 120 Star would tell me the Super Mario 64 120 star wr?

Many Thanks

It is doable, you just need to parse a user’s input for the game + record, pass the game into their api, and then parse the response for the record

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.