Wins counter with number of kills

Hi, I’m using this API currently: !wins Command with Kill Counter

And when someone uses the command “!wins” to see the number of wins, it returns something like [channel] has 5 wins (5K, 10K, 20K, 2K 8K). With K being the number of kills.
I need to replace the letter K to something else, but I can’t figure it out.
Can someone give me a hand with this?

Thanks a lot!

This is the !wins command, in case someone can find the way to do what I want:

$(eval a=$(urlfetch https://twitch.center/customapi/quote/list?token=xxxxxxxx&no_id=1);a.match(/K/g)!=null?b=a.match(/K/g).length:b=0;a=a.slice(0,a.length-1);b>0?c=(+a.split(|).join(, )+):c=``;$(channel) lleva +b+wins+c)

Hey @German_MDS!

Given you didn’t specify which character you’d like to replace K with, you’ll have to do it yourself: K is in every commands in that post (4 commands), my recommendation is to copy/paste the commands in a basic text editor, such as Notepad (avoid text processors like Microsoft Word), then search K with Ctrl + F and replace every instance of K that isn’t part of a word (token, kill) with your desired character.

Hey Emily, thank for the reply.
I tried that, but I don’t know what am I doing wrong cause as soon as I replace any of the K on the command, it only works in the answer that the command returns when using !addwin but in the return line when asking for total wins it keeps saying the number of kills followed by a K.
I don’t get it.

if u just want it changed for this output, u can replace the part where it says…

`$(channel) lleva `+b+`wins`+c)

with…

`$(channel) lleva ${b} wins ${c.split(`K`).join(`<NEW CHARACTER HERE>`)}`)

and then put in whatever u want for <NEW CHARACTER HERE>

2 Likes

YES!! Thank you tiwosslave!! That did the trick!!!

Thanks thanks thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.