!winner command picks winner but says they are not following the channel when they are

I’ve seen a similar post on here and the response was that it shouldn’t be happening but no resolution.

This has been happening to me since the first time I made Nightbot a mod (not just recently) and I’ve just been rolling with it. My channel’s chat is followers only anyway so it wouldn’t be possible for the winner to not have been following.

This happens every giveaway and I usually ignore the not follow message but people complain and I have to try to explain that it’s a bug every time.

I have tried unlinking and re-linking the channel, unmodding and re-modding, and so on. Please help.

Hey @HellBlaZer_Gaming!

Sorry about that, I think it’s possible Nightbot can’t see the status of your followers because its authorization token has expired, can you try to log out of the dashboard and log back in?
Let us know if the issue persists.

Hi, thank you for your reply. Logged out and logged back in, also un-modded and re-modded. Problem still persists.

Alright, I don’t think I can suggest anything else, so I’ll tag @night and he’ll answer we he can.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.