Will this work..?

$(twitch johnwickhitman “{{display name}} currently has {{viewers}} viewers, {{views}} views, and {{followers}} followers. JohnWickHitman is currently playing {{game}}. Enjoy the Stream!!”)

New to this type of “coding” string stuff. Will this work on a bot timer??

Yes this should work in a timer on nightbot. I don’t see any issues with the formatting or anything.

Must be doing it incorrectly then, as I put this code in the box, and when bot runs it prints out exactly what you see in that post. It didn’t fetch the numbers, or work at all…

So, does this go in the top box, or in the lower box that is like “line” style??

I just copied/pasted what you wrote, and it seems to work as expected.

1 Like

On mine it didn’t fetch the “numbers” of each item…just printed what was typed…maybe my bot is broke…hehe!

Thanks!

OMG, alright, I was really tired yesterday and I didn’t test it properly, sorry, that’s on me.

So basically, it’s not working because you use the wrong quotation marks… Also, it’s not display name, but displayName. So here’s the fix:

$(twitch johnwickhitman "{{displayName}} currently has {{viewers}} viewers, {{views}} views, and {{followers}} followers. JohnWickHitman is currently playing {{game}}. Enjoy the Stream!!")
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.