Vote System Help

I’m trying to come up with a “simple” system to implement a vote in Twitch chat using Nightbot. The idea behind it is very similar to the vote system in Among Us, where a user in chat is chosen, preferably with a !select command, and then people in chat are able to vote on if the person lives or dies, then it would have a random message saying " was an Impostor" or something like that. I’m using Among Us as an example but the actual text etc would be different. I’m not even 100% sure if Nightbot can do something like this, and if so I’m not sure where to start.

Alternatively a variation of the !fight command, where 2 users are chosen and the users can still !vote or !vote to select a winner?

I’ve looked at the documents and I can see stuff like the !poll, which is similar to what I need but not the same.

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction, or confirm it isn’t possible, that would be appreciated.

You would problably need to use this [CustomAPI] Quote system
I’m pretty sure it possible to do what your requesting but it would involve timers and possibly the use of https://vxrl.xyz/commands/multiplemessages to allow for multiple messages in one command. It’s almost definitely possible to do what you want but I can’t say it will be at all easy.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.