Urgent help Needed PLZ

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone can’t help me. I have a command set up for when a viewers spends a certain amount of bits or subs on my stream that I can type it the command and it will come up with a message and an amount of times. but the issue i have is that i need that number to be different for each viewer who spends the required amount needed. Here is an example of the command i have and the message :

$(touser) has been banned and sent to a place OF LOVE AND APPRECIATION $(count) times!!

But as soon as i type the first viewer is says : “Paul has been banned and sent to a place OF LOVE AND APPRECIATION 1 times!!!”
then when i type the second viewers with a different name it says : “Chris has been banned and sent to a place OF LOVE AND APPRECIATION 2 times!!!”

How can i have it that it can show “1 times!!!” for Paul and also “1 times!!!” for Chris?

I need the $(count) function or similar function to work so that it counts the amount of “times” separately for each viewers who’s name i type in.

Thanks for all your help.

Hey @killer_virus!

It’s better to build your own API for such command, however, below is a solution I provided before, you could adapt it to fit your case, but I won’t provide further help on the matter as using the Quote API this way isn’t really allowed by the dev who made it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.