Two $(touser) variables in one command?

I have a question (sorry if this has already been asked) but I want to know for a !howlong command if it is possible to have 2 $(touser) variables in 1 command. Like !howlong Goodnath louisejulie_. And it would reply how long goodnath has followed louisejulie_ instead the only thing I could do is $(user) and the other $(touser) but I would like to know if it is possible to check other users. (Sorry if the wording is a bit confusing, I am finding it hard to explain :stuck_out_tongue: )

This would be possible but it would be weird if the second person is not included.
Instead of using two $(tousers) you can use $(1) and $(2) etc up until $(9) for example

!howlong teak slikrick

Would run the command replacing $(1) with teak and $(2) with slikrick. However nothing will be replaced if the name is left out. Unlike $(touser) it will not replace it with the $(user) variable if none is provided.

I would recommend allowing !howlong to be normal and run by users, but maybe limiting it to discord or something so that chat doesn’t get too spammy. That way you don’t have to worry about doing 2 users at a time or something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you for that! I already have a normal !howlong command but I want to do another one for that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.