Türkçe kullanım

Kullandığımız komutlar sohbette geri dönüş mesajlqri auto dj gibi mesajlar Türkçe’ye çevirebilir miyiz yardimci olurmusunuz

Hey @ReisElyar!

If you’re looking for a way to translate the responses of default commands, it’s not possible as of now, sorry.

Teşekkürler geri dönüş için peki bana Özel gelistici paneli sunabilirmisiniz 3-5 adet komut özelleştirmek istiyorum sadece

I’m not in charge of Nightbot’s development, but making a special dashboard for just one person would be way too much work, it’s not practical, so I can tell you with confidence that it won’t happen; your best bet is to wait for the bot re-write to be done, there will likely be a new dashboard coming with it, and if I remember correctly, the developers expressed their desire to support other languages than English through community translation, so then you’d have default commands responses translated to your language, and if not you’d be able to translate it yourself for everyone; just gotta be a bit patient.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.