Timer not working

Hello everyone. I realize that a timer will activate when at least 2 lines pass in my Discord five minutes prior to when it should be activating. However, in my case it does not. I personally type the messages manually into chat 5 minutes before it should activate but it doesn’t work.

Those are my settings for the timers.

i dont believe nightbot takes discord messages into account with timers, it is strictly twitch chat where the timers activate and track lines.

Oh, so it doesn’t work in Discord? I thought it did. Thanks anyway. I’m gonna have to find like an announcment bot or something.

There is a nice list of discord bots on this site: https://www.carbonitex.net/Discord/bots

I’m not sure of one that might fit what you need but there is definitely a bunch on there :slight_smile:

There really isn’t a point to announcing things in Discord. You should place announcements in an announcements channel or in the channel topic. Timers are useful for Twitch because Twitch doesn’t have such commodities.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.