"!songs request" custom alias cannot properly locate songs in playlist

As the title says, when setting a custom alias for !songs request, attempts locate a song in the current playlist always fail with “There was an error requesting the song. Error: no tracks found”

My custom alias is !request, and I’ve got it set up as follows:

From everything I’ve read, this should pass the user input from the alias to the command, but so far it has failed with every song I’ve tried. The original command does work with the same songs, however.

Figured it out. For whatever reason, it has to be structured like this, instead:

Leaving this for anyone who comes after, since I saw a few old threads where people asked the same thing.

Glad you figured it out. If you check the text below the Alias field it would’ve explained that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.