!replay command

“Here is your clip of the last 5 minutes of the stream” - This is another one I can’t find anywhere.

Anyone know how to make this command? Fetches the last 5 minutes of the current (Twitch) VOD?

Thank you kindly.

Wouldn’t be a 5 minute “replay” but you might be able to get an automatic clip posted in chat using this command here.
Although i’m not sure if it works because there seems to be a lot of problems when most people try using Twitch’s clip API effectively in code.

1 Like

I linked the wrong comment earlier, just letting you know i updated my answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I guess what I’ve seen elsewhere is effectively a 5 minute !clip command, just titled !replay :man_shrugging: We have the 30/60 second clip stuff up & running. Just can’t seem to find this 2/5 minute !replay mystery magic! Appreciate your help.

I know you can make instant replays using Streamlabs OBS with a custom time amount in seconds
but this is not a chat command it uses a hotkey on your keyboard / mouse and the longer the replay time the more it might slow your pc down because you also save the clip to your pc at the same time.

I will link a video here on how to set it up just in case it helps you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.