Quick Command Help

I want the following code to randomly pick one from the first string, one from the second and then one from the third. I keep getting ‘right hand instance’ error which usually indicates a quote error, but I cannot see where it’s going wrong. Thanks.

$(eval a=[“3…2…1…”,“I’m the best in the business,”,“Coming in from the Weast,”,“I’m a God,”,“It’s a full send,”,“Oh my God,”];a[Math.floor(Math.random() * a.length)]) $(eval a=[“get dominated”,“you are not even good at the game”,“justice has been served”,“BOP!”,“that’s got to hurt”,“night, night”];a[Math.floor(Math.random() * a.length)]) $(eval a=[“ladies and gentlemen”,“little Johnson”,“sticky beard”,“Johnny robot”,“umm, Over!”];a[Math.floor(Math.random() * a.length)])

$(eval a=["3…2…1…","I'm the best in the business,","Coming in from the Weast","I'm a God,","It's a full send,","Oh my God,"];a[Math.floor(Math.random() * a.length)]) $(eval a=["get dominated","you are not even good at the game","justice has been served","BOP!","that’s got to hurt","night, night"];a[Math.floor(Math.random() * a.length)]) $(eval a=["ladies and gentlemen","little Johnson","sticky beard","Johnny robot","umm, Over!"];a[Math.floor(Math.random() * a.length)])

This seems to work fine for me, might have been an issue with the type of quotes you were using.

I typed the code from an iPhone, maybe it caused coding issues. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.