Not All Shared Emotes Syncing To Discord

Hello,

I just upgraded to BTTV Pro yesterday and added the max of 50 shared emotes. Emotes are a mix of static & animated. Not all of my emotes are syncing over to Discord, however. I checked the Discord emoji slot limits, deleted all uploaded emotes, disconnected the Discord BTTV integration, kicked the bot, restarted Discord, cleared browser cache. After all this, reconnected the Discord integration/bot, validated “manage emoji” permission was enabled and the issue still persists. The integration only uploads 7 shared/1channel/15 animated emojis out of my 50 total shared/1 channel BTTV emotes. Discord still shows I have 42 emoji slots & 35 animated emoji slots available, so I’m at a loss… Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help!

• CorgiCreates

To update, I just unlinked my Discord server from my BTTV account, kicked the BTTV bot from Discord, signed out of both Discord & BTTV, removed ALL shared emotes from BTTV, logged back into both BTTV & Discord, & added all non-GIF emotes back.

That worked. However, as soon as I started to add animated emotes, the animated emotes did not sync.

TL;DR Issue persists with animated emotes ONLY…

-CorgiCreates

Apologies for the confusion. We do not currently support syncing animated emotes, but perhaps we will in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.