Nightbot Setwins command

I Mod for a couple who stream together i have the normal setwins command setup with !setwins -a=!editcom !wins CoupleKills has $(eval q=decodeURIComponent($(querystring)).split(,).map(a=>parseInt(a.trim())+ kills);q[0]?${q.length} wins (${q.join(, )}):0 wins)

But what i would like to set up is one where it allows to edit both their names so it would show as they have EX: won 1 game (streamer1) 12kills (streamer2) 8 kills, since they are both on the same stream, is this a possibility?

That wouldn’t be possible without making a separate command called !setstreamers which sets the streamers to a static reset count, like 0.

how would something like that be written?

!setstreamers -a=!editcom !wins $(1) has 0 wins and $(2) has 0 wins

So I have to use that command !setstreamers or is there a way to plug that into my !setwins command which is !setwins -a=!editcom !wins CoupleKills has $(eval q=decodeURIComponent( $(querystring) ).split( , ).map(a=>parseInt(a.trim())+ kills );q[0]? ${q.length} wins (${q.join( , )}) : 0 wins ) ? Thank you for your assistance

It could be done, but it is probably in your best interest to use separate commands for simplicity.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.