NightDev Community Forums

Nightbot not responding to commands

My commands are not working. Nightbot is a moderator and is not ignored in my chat. However, when I type a command in (!sens) nothing happens. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

@clutch19x

clutch

I just stopped by your chat and tried !sens and !stats. They both work. Perhaps the bot had a temporary outage at the time, but I’m not sure that’s what actually happened. Whatever the case, it should be fine now.

I’m confused because I just tried it and it didn’t work for me and my viewers. Also, I do not see the messages in my stream.

What’s that issue?

hello my friend is having almost the same problem its just that only he can see it because he is the streamer i checked and everything looks how it should be can you help? also i have mae sure he is a moderator also whenever i try to create a command from the chat it dosent show up has anyone got any ideas on what to do?

thanks for replying :frowning:

Works fine for me to. Are you streaming from the Twitch account ‘Clutch19x’?
Double check you haven’t ignored Nightbot: /unignore nightbot

@saaby1722 If Nightbot works in a chat, it’s either for everybody or nobody, it’s impossible that it only works for certain users. The !commands command might be set so only the owner can use it.