Nightbot Keeps Leaving Discord Server

Like the title says, I woke up to seeing a message saying that Nightbot has left the server at 12:59PM.

Thought it was strange but thought nothing of it and added it back to the server…only for it to leave again 2-3 hours later. I’ve checked Audit Log, and it’s definitely not an Admin or even another bot kicking them, it’s just leaving on its own.

Not sure if there’s something going on with it or not, but I noticed it’s still in a few servers I share with it, like another streamer’s server. Just wanted clarification on if anything’s going on with the bot. Thank you

This happened to me yesterday or the night before when Nightbot just randomly left and I know the staff in my server wouldn’t kick Nightbot out, it just left on it’s own and now I add it in but my Nightbot, the integration doesn’t even show my server so not really sure

Nightbot was previously sticking around in servers which had broken integrations. Nightbot now leaves servers automatically when the integration breaks. You can re-add Nightbot via the control panel if this occurs in your server.

1 Like

What about the integration saying join server when I invited Nightbot to my server?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.