Nightbot interacting with a Channel Point redemption

I was wanting to put in channel point redemptions for my individual moderators, however, I would like to add a counter from Nightbot to show how many times a particular moderator was shouted out.

When someone redeems the channel point, I would like the follow-up message from nightbot to read, “(Moderator) has been called out for extra love for being wonderful, excellent, and a super mod! (Mod) has been noticed $(count) times! Thank you for your hard work (Mod)!”

I’m not sure if the two entities will be able to talk to each other but if it is possible, please let me know!

Thank you!

Hey @kyle_cgb!

There’s no way to do this if you want to keep everything under the same command as the $(count) variable is tied to the command, and not the user that is shouted out.

However, one solution I can see would be to create a shoutout command for each one of your mod.
So let’s say one of your mod were called Alice, then their command would be:

!addcom !alice Alice has been called out for extra love for being wonderful, excellent, and a super mod! Alice has been noticed $(count) times! Thank you for your hard work, Alice!
1 Like

Thank you very much! You are amazing!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.