Nightbot hasn't worked on my YT channel for weeks; "Account Deleted - YouTube Access Revoked"?

I’ve used Nightbot on my YouTube channel for 6 years, but for the past few weeks it has not worked at all, in any stream. I get no response from any command. There are no chat logs. I can log into my Nightbot account online. I’ve logged out and back in. I’ve removed and re-added Nightbot as a moderator in YouTube Studio. On my Nightbot account security page there’s a log entry on 2/13/2024 stating “Account Deleted - YouTube Access Revoked”. Then on 2/16 and 3/7 there were successful logins. What does “Account Deleted” mean, if I can still log into Nightbot? Any idea why Nightbot doesn’t work on my channel at all, after 6 years? Is there something I can do to fix this?

Are you sure you’ve rejoined Nightbot to your channel? On the dashboard home page, in the upper right of the page, will be a Join/Part Channel button.

That fixed it! For some reason it had been unjoined from the channel. I just had to rejoin it. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.