Nightbot discord integration bug

Hello
I have a problem with the discord integration, when I click en settings, the message “No servers yet… Click “Join Server” to make Nightbot join one.” appear in the window so I can’t make anymore some settings, it worked one time and then it never worked another time even if I kick the bot and make re-joining him or disconnect and reconnect the integration.
Did anyone has the solution to this problem?

If you signed into a different Nightbot account than the one used to connect Nightbot to Discord then you will need to logout and back in with your correct Nightbot account. If you still do not see the Discord server in the list, you can try using the “Join Server” button to add the bot to your Discord server again. If you don’t see servers in the Discord server list, you may be signed into the wrong Discord account too.

When I do another time joining the bot on my server after kicking him myself a message in red appear on the top-right of the screen “server already exists”. The bot is in the server but I can’t see him in the internet page. I have delete deleted the nightbot authorisation on discord and put him again but I have the same problem. That’s the good discord account and the good nightbot account because I don’t have any other account.

If the server already exists, then the server is linked to a Nightbot account already and you will need to go on that Nightbot account to remove the server.

Is it possible to have a voice call with someone to show in image what is happening, I think I don’t explain very well.
My discord : BouffeurDeGraines#1474

Hey @bouffeurdegraines!

Unfortunately that won’t be possible. That said, I can recommend to carefully read what night said, the answer to your issue is under your eyes. If you need me to translate to French because you’re unsure of what he said, and Google translate doesn’t help, let me know.

Of course if it’s possible to translate it could be nice becaude it exeed my competances in english x)

Si tu utilises un compte different que celui que tu as utilisé pour connecter Nightbot à Discord, tu devras te déconnecter du compte actuel et te reconnecter avec celui qui est lié à Discord. Si tu ne vois toujours pas le serveur Discord dans la liste, clique sur “Join Server” pour ajouter le bot à ton serveur Discord à nouveau. Si tu ne vois toujours pas le serveur dans la liste des serveurs, il est possible que ce soit encore le mauvais compte.

Si le serveur existe déjà (erreur que tu as), ça veut dire que le serveur est déjà lié à un compte Nightbot, pour corriger le problème tu dois te connecter avec le compte Nightbot auquel ton serveur Discord est lié pour supprimer le serveur de la liste (ensuite tu pourras à nouveau ajouter Nightbot à ton serveur depuis l’autre compte).

En gros, il semble que ton serveur Discord ait déjà une instance de Nightbot lié à celui-ci, trouve le compte, supprime le lien, et créé le à nouveau avec le compte que tu souhaites utiliser. Je comprends que tu n’ais apparemment qu’un compte Nightbot, mais l’erreur que tu reçois ne se trompe pas. Peut-être as-tu un compte avec YouTube, et un avec Twitch?

Merci beaucoup!
En effet j’avais oublié que j’avais un autre compte twitch que j’utilisais presque jamais xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.