Nightbot command !subs not working

Sub command which is $(twitch subcount) isn’t working on my channel. The massage that Nightbot sends in chat is : “Error: Unknown Error Occurred. If problem persists, please contact support.” Whats the problem?

Thank you in advance !

Hello, I’m new to assisting others with Nightbot but I’ll give it a go.

Have you ever had this command working? Are you a new affiliate? And my last question, are you including $(twitch subcount) in a larger command? Because $(twitch subcount) does pull up sub count, at least in my stream.

Thank you,
Kyle_CGB

Yeah, the command was working earlier, and I tried it today and yesterday, it didn’t work. It just typed “Error: Unknown Error Occurred. If problem persists, please contact support.” Even on youtube where I found the command, It its the same code that I typed. The command is: !subs - katyai has Error: Unknown Error Occurred. If problem persists, please contact support. subscribers :heart: . I am twitch affiliate. Thank you for your response !

Is there an issue on both Youtube and Twitch? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like parting the bot from your channels and/or unmodding and remodding Nightbot?

Also, you probably already know this but on YouTube, you have to be live to get a response. I, unfortunately, am traveling out of state and not allowed to download any streaming software to test on YouTube so forgive my ignorance.

I’m streaming on twitch. Will try to unmod and mod bot again. Thank you !

Okay, I tried it and still not working … :confused:

And just to be sure, it is not working on Twitch AND YouTube, right? Because on YouTube, you would have a slightly different command to fetch your sub count and I assume it would be $(youtube subcount) or something along those lines, again, I don’t do the YouTubes (sorry). Other than that, I am out of ideas as of right now. I’ll try to do more research but if anyone else sees this post, please feel free to help out, I’m grasping at straws now. Sorry, katyaix!!!

I don’t know… I’m streaming only on Twitch… No worries I hope its just a bug or just a upgrade from NightBot… Don’t know… Thank you anyways !

It should be working now sorry for thr inconvenience

Sorry about typing again but for me its not working… I tried different command: !addcom -cd=5 !subs $(twitch $(channel) “{{displayName}} has {{subscriberCount}} subscribers.”) ; answer: Error: Unknown Error Occurred. If problem persists, please contact support. . And for : $(twitch subcount) its still : Error: Unknown Error Occurred. If problem persists, please contact support. :confused:

Hey @katyaix!

Usually when such issue arises, all you need to do is go to your Nightbot dashboard, log out (click on your profile pic on the top right corner), wait a bit, then log back in.

Oh lord, it worked ! Thank you so much !

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience,. have a nice day and thank you !

1 Like

No worries, I’m glad the issue has been solved!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.