Nightbot AutoDJ keeps repeating songs twice

As the title says, autodj keeps repeating every song twice. Sometime it will just pause at the end of a song too. I try rebooting the nightbot beta app, reinstalling it, and running nightbot autodj in my browser. Still it keeps repeating songs. How do I fix this?

If you are using Spotify, disable repeating and crossfading within the Spotify app.

1 Like

I do not use spotify. My playlist is composed entirely of youtube and soundcloud links, though mostly youtube 99%. The song repeat seems to happen more often, once users stop requesting songs and auto-dj is pulling songs from the playlist.

Any other recommendations?

Iā€™m not able to reproduce any issues with songs repeating, and nobody else has reported such issues. Does this issue happen in-browser too? If so, what browser? Chrome? Firefox? Is it only a certain song/video that causes it? Is it reproducible? If so, can you provide any reproduction steps?

I use firefox when i do browser auto-dj. I will try to recreate the issue and do an OBS capture of what it appears on my broadcaster viewpoint.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.