Need help combining !title and !game in one command using presets

I know that there are commands for changing the title and the game seperately. But since I mostly use default titles for each game I thought it would be handy to set this up in one command:

$(eval var input = decodeURIComponent("$(querystring)").toLowerCase(); input.includes("game1")? -a=!title $(twitch $(channel) "title1"): input.includes("game2")? -a=!title $(twitch $(channel) "title2"))

I haven’t added in the code for changing the game, haven’t found the code for that yet. But when that is added I will only need to use one command and use 1 keyword to change the title and game at the same time.

right now I’m getting this error:

Invalid left-hand side in assignment

I would also like to add a comment like: “update succesfull”, but do I just add this behind the actual function like so:
input.includes("game1")? -a=!title $(twitch $(channel) "title1") "update succesfull":

A command can only be set as an alias of one other command.

You could set a timer that automatically updates the title to be the same as the game every five minutes. So you’d only ever have to change the game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.