Media/Song requests

I am a music and performing arts twitch streamer and use Nightbot for song requests because lets face it its Nightbot or Stream Elements for SRs. There are a couple things I think are necessary for a media request tool that are missing right now. Please post if there is something I am just not seeing/don’t know how to add.

1. !wrong song command: This would be a user used command that would retract their last requested song and change it with a new one without messing up their number in the queue. This is necessary because sometimes pasting YouTube links gets messed up.

2. The option to have AutoDJ auto play the next song in queue or stop after every song played. For music streamers like me it is essential that the song stops in case I need to bump a song. Right now I am forced to stop the song right before it ends so I can make sure users that pay for bumps get those requests played.

3. The ability to edit reply messages (forgive me if this is an option I have not found it…). When Nightbot replies to people that make a request, for example, that is already in the Queue I would like to be able to customize that language.

If anyone has ideas/knowledge about this please let me know!

wrong song command: This would be a user used command that would retract their last requested song and change it with a new one without messing up their number in the queue. This is necessary because sometimes pasting YouTube links gets messed up.

Users can already delete their own submissions. They can either login at the song request list page (!songs list) or by using !songs delete #

The option to have AutoDJ auto play the next song in queue or stop after every song played. For music streamers like me it is essential that the song stops in case I need to bump a song. Right now I am forced to stop the song right before it ends so I can make sure users that pay for bumps get those requests played.

From the AutoDJ page you can manually promote tracks to the front of the queue, before the next plays.

The ability to edit reply messages (forgive me if this is an option I have not found it…). When Nightbot replies to people that make a request, for example, that is already in the Queue I would like to be able to customize that language.

We do not allow editing of any default command copy at this time. We may eventually offer it in the future.

Thanks for the quick reply!
As for the autoDJ reply…I meant have a toggle that pauses all playing after the current song is done. It’s impossible for me to bump a song while playing drums to the current song.

thanks for the other help!

So after playing around more the !song delete is good in terms of deleting a song however it would great if the user could type in something like !wrong song and Nightbot would automatically take their request temporarily out, let them enter a enter a new SR and take it’s place.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.