Linking To Twitch VOD At Requested Time

Hello Everyone, I know you are all the Guru’s here on Nightbot. I personally have been trying to find an example of how to get nightbot to call my livestream on the current VOD/livestream with a !replay command <# of Minutes> to view the vod minus the number of min requested.

I personally have no idea how to call this as I am not a coder of any sorts. I would also like to pull a random clip for chat to see.

Is this something that is possible at all? Or am I Just lost in a sea of code that I will never survive in?

Appreciate any and all help/guidance as I want to learn and think It would be a great addition.

Hey @laccade!

I have no immediate solution for you, but you could commission someone to write the code for you, Twitch has API endpoints that should help you get what you want:
To get the VODs, pick the most recent one of the list, and then use ?t=NNhNNmNNs to target a specific timestamp (N are numbers).
To get the clips, and then just randomly pick one out of the list.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.