IT'S BROKEN AGAIN! Unable to clear Nightbot Song Requests Playlist

This was fixed recently, and you closed the ticket already on me, now it’s broken again. I am once again asking for your help. The Clear Playlist function no longer works. I have already read all of the other related threads and did the troubleshooting. We desperately need a fix, or help from you to clear the list for us, so we can start over. Do not just close the ticket like all the others without a fix. Please help. Even if I manually delete each one, the list repopulates itself like a virus that won’t go away. Please help us with a fix.

1 Like

You may be confused. There are two lists in the AutoDJ playlist:

1. Your song request queue
  2. Your song request playlist

Both of these lists can be cleared, but in different locations.

1. To clear your song request queue, click the Clear Queue button on the AutoDJ page
  2. To clear your song request playlist, click the Clear Playlist button on the Song Request playlist page
1 Like

I am not confused, and you can even go view my previous post. Its broken again. I am proficient with how it works. It was fixed a couple weeks ago, now its broken again.

1 Like

The issue is suddenly fixed today. So what changed? I only checked each day to see if Playlist would clear or not. What is the fix on the dev side?

1 Like