Is it possible to run a command within another command?

For example:
I run command “X” and “X” not only does what it suppose to but runs another command aswell
P.S. I can’t do what i want as a single command because available command length is not enought for me.
Thx in advance.

It is not possible to do that, sorry. Allowing multiple responses per command leads to excessive spam (nobody wants to read a wall of text).

I’m not planning to put wall of text on screen, my command s simple:

gives $(user) $(customapi https://api.rtainc.co/twitch/random?choices=gift1,gift2,gift3... and so on

I need more presents to fit here and it’s commands length that limits me.
Is there another way to solve this issue?

It’s not possible to choose randomly from a list at this time (without using a third party API), but that is on our To-Do list. When there’s native support for it, you should not be limited by command response length.

Sorry for being siily and annoying, but can you explain this part: “When there’s native support for it, you should not be limited by command response length.” or just tell me what I should google for.

Thank’s a lot.

Native support is to support a given feature, that isn’t dependent on a third party source, aka Custom API’s because Nightdev doesn’t manage those. Essentially integrating it into Nightbot with out the use of URL links.

I need more presents to fit here and it’s commands length that limits me.

Limited command response will be natively supported so you won’t run into the issue of message space when using a Custom API due to Twitch’s max character limit in messages.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.