Is it possible for commands to make Nightbot edit a Google Sheet?

I’ve got a Google Sheet where I keep track of what things do and/or don’t happen in a match of a game (specifically for my case: Dead by Daylight). Depending on how badly I perform, certain in-game events, or the lack of the events, will mark what exercises and how many of them I will need to perform when the match concludes.

I was hoping I could make this an interactive thing with my Twitch chat, where either they, or just my mods if it gets abused, can tell Nightbot to set certain numbers or tick the boxes in a Google Sheet for me so that it gets updated while I’m in the match. Otherwise, I have to go over what I did in the match thru a recording and set the Google sheet myself.

Is this something that i can setup with Nightbot or will I need a separate twitch bot to set up for this to work?

first of all, i gotta say this is a fantastic idea…
now there probly is an api out there that can mess with a google sheet and endpoints for nightbot to trigger it… but i feel like it would be easier to implement this idea with a series of count commands…

p.s. am curious how to make it work with the sheets too, so am looking into it, but idk how long it’ll take me to find a suitable answer or if i will