I'm Noob: Need Help With Several Things

Okay okay. I’m such a noob. I’ve been studying people’s twitch channels and found a channel (PickleDream) that has her Nightbot with a command that is !love {user} and Nightbot would reply with something different each time, along the lines of “There’s a 61% love and a 39% hate between {user who did command} and {the user they tagged}” I want to do something like this, but I’m not sure where to even start with the custom commands.

I also need help getting nightbot to actually post a clickable link with my shoutout command. Right now, when I use the command, it only has it in plain text when I’d like it to be clickable.

Last thing. You know how some people have these gambling features on their bots? Can Nightbot do that too?

Can anyone help?

!commands add !love $(eval otherUser = `$(query)`.replace(/^@*/, ""); if (otherUser){love = Math.floor(Math.random() * 101); hate = 100 - love; `There’s ${love}% love and ${hate}% hate between $(user) and ${otherUser}`}else{"Enter a username after !love"})

!commands add !shoutout -ul=mod $(eval streamer = `$(query)`.replace(/^@*/, ""); if (streamer){`Check out ${streamer}'s stream at https://www.twitch.tv/${streamer}`}else{"Enter a streamer's username after !shoutout"})

Nightbot does not have a gambling feature.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.