I win a giveaway and I dont received nothing :(

Today I win a giveaway and in my twitch options I had the option to block whispers activated, I don’t know if that interfered (probably yes) but I wanted to know if there was any way I could redeem the giveaway, honestly I had never used it, much less won a prize with the nightbot, so besides I have never sent a message to nightbot, and I don’t know how it works either. But this is the first time that I won something, and if I have a chance do redeem I would be very happy!

(sorry for the bad quality, I took it from my cell)

Thanks in advance for your understanding, if my English is not very good it’s because I don’t speak very well and I used the translator for some things…

Heya :slight_smile:

Nightbot does not distribute prizes. It normally only picks the winner. You would have to message the streamer or maybe one of his moderators to ask about this.

1 Like

hmm I understand, thank you very much for the feedback, I have already contacted the streamer. I really didn’t know how nightbot’s giveaway system worked lol, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.