I saw a YouTube chat window playing a tournament game for viewers.
I’m inquiring like this because I don’t know by my skills.
I would sincerely appreciate it if you could give me a brief guide.
This is the tournament game I’ve seen.
For example, it’s like a coin matching game.
The host shouts the game start.
-! Game start!
People who want to participate will choose front or back and challenge.
- Turtle: !front, rookie: !front… calf: !back, foal: !back… Like this, in the form of a command,
- The manager shouts for the game to close.
CL: The game is over.
Then, you can see the nickname selected front/back with the above command.
- Yes) Front side: Turtle, rookie… / Back side: calf, foal… Like this.
- It’s just the front. If you hit it, the manager enters the front victory.
-! Front-side victory.
Then you will see a list of people who choose the front with the above command.
- Yes) The turtle on the front, the rookie… - Please try the 2nd round of victory.
- The host shouts again to start the second game.
-! Game start!
Then, only the turtle and rookie who won the first round above will try the second round.
When another viewer inputs it, it appears that it is not the target.
- Yes) Turtle:! Front → Chatbot: Turtle will try the 2nd round with the front.
The foal: !Front → Chatbot: The foal is not subject to the second challenge.
This is how you choose the winner.
1! Game start, 3! The viewer entered the front or back between the game closing instructions.
Q1. What command do you use?Game start!Do we have to set the time like the game closes?
Number 3! When the game closes, the nickname of the person who chose the front… The nickname of the person who chose the back…
There’s a list of people who challenged the first round.
Q2. Which command should I use to see the list like that?
If you type “front win or back win command”, you can see the nickname of the person who chose the front and back.
Q3. With what command can you send out a list like that?
Q4: What command can you give them a second chance?
I would appreciate it if you could give me a brief direction even if it’s not in detail.
I would appreciate it if you could give me the opinions of talented people.