I need help, night bot doesnt respond

Night bot doesnt respond even though i checked all the forums related to this and did what they said. I parted the channel and joined again. I checked the link and made it mod many times, again and again! I checked my community settings and there were no blocked members/ nightbot wasnt blocked. Just yesterday it was working fine but today it doesnt respont to any commands and it doesnt even read the live chat logs, help ASAP will be appreciated!
Issue is in youtube btw

It hasn’t been working lately for youtubers by tommorow it should be back up

If you’re still having issues after performing all of the shared debug steps, post your YouTube channel ID and I can check the bot logs.

I am having the same issue and all of the debug steps haven’t resolved it yet. Would appreciate the help my yt channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAEd42vK2GvwEi7KnKBARog

Thanks in advance!

Logs show it is joining fine, and has been sending messages. Are you still having issues?

I am having the same issue and all of the debug steps haven’t resolved it yet. Would appreciate the help my yt channel id is UCJaV3oCQA0I2zzaacpJoTGg

You replied when we were having an outage. Are you still having issues?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.