I need a command for follower

I want to have a command that tells me when someone follows me and who actually follows me…

Well this is technically possible but requires the use of another bot and time I’ll link a post which explains it.
https://community.nightdev.com/t/nightbot-alerts-in-chat/24059

1 Like

I havent tried it yet, but
They are talking about streamlabs…
And it does not work if i type it in here right…?
I mean usually cmd commands work here too, so that why Iam asking

I’m not clear as to what exactly your asking but if you want nightbot to be able to respond to follows the only way currently is to use another bot.

Hi, I authored the post that potatoeaterlove has linked.

I want to have a command that tells me when someone follows me and who actually follows me…

My post does not help set up a command for getting new followers, but rather it helps set up in-chat follower alerts.

Additionally, it does not involve setting up Streamlabs Chatbot to be used in your channel, but rather, as per the instructions in the post, it involves configuring a Streamlabs alert box that you would then activate by either adding the alert box URL as a browser source in your streaming software or simply running the URL in any browser for the duration of your stream.

2 Likes

So in that chase,
I would still need Streamlabs, which I dont like too much. And It usually doesnt like me either…
I will still try it once, just to see if it will let me…

I mean its understandable that it doesnt work with the Nightbot itself. So I might need to do it on Streamlabs I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.