How to whitelist link via command?

Hi, I'm trying to whitelist links using regex via !filters links command like the documentation says here https://docs.nightbot.tv/spam-protection/links . However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to work, and the documentation doesn't provide an example or a command for doing so, only stating that it's simply possible. 

I am aware that you can add whitelist via nightbot's control panel, but I am asking how to do it via command like the documentation states you can.

I tried:

!filters links ~/regex/i
!filters links enable ~/regex/i
!filters links whitelist ~/regex/i
!filters links whitelist add ~/regex/i

!filters links
~/regex/i

!filters links enable
~/regex/i

!filters links whitelist
~/regex/i

!filters links whitelist add
~/regex/i

Hey @bakedzeedee!

Have you made sure the !filters commands are Enabled in the default commands dashboard?

Yes, filters are enabled and so are blacklists.

It is unfortunately not possible to edit the blacklist or whitelist from chat at this time. There’s not really a good way for allow people to add/remove from these lists, so we opted to make it UI/API only when we built it.

Ah ok, I misunderstood the documentation. I thought whitelist was editable via command. Thanks for the replies everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.