How to translate account age command

Hi ,

I have a problem about translate account age command into chinese.

I set a command about account age.

$(twitch $(user)" {{displayName}}, Your account was created {{createdLength}} ago")’.replace(‘Your account was created’ , ‘已經建立’).replace(‘year’ , ‘年’).replace(‘day’ , ‘天’).replace(‘minute’ , ‘分’).replace(‘second’ , ‘秒’).replace(‘month’ , ‘月’).replace(‘week’ , ‘週’).replace(‘hour’ , ‘小時’).replace(/s/g, “”))

but when I type the command ,

nightbot return the message

Your account was created 11 months 9 days 17 hours 55 minutes 17 seconds ago’.replace(‘Your account was created’ , ‘已經建立’).replace(‘year’ , ‘年’).replace(‘day’ , ‘天’).replace(‘minute’ , ‘分’).replace(‘second’ , ‘秒’).replace(‘month’ , ‘月’).replace(‘week’ , ‘週’).replace(‘hour’ , ‘小時’).replace(/s/g, “”))

I need help , Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Your text needs to use ''s to complete strings. This message should work and you can just replace ago with the actual text.

$(eval `$(twitch $(user) "{{displayName}}, 已經建立 {{createdLength}} ago")`.replace('yea' , '年').replace('day' , '天').replace('minute' ,'分').replace('second' , '秒').replace('month' ,'月').replace('week' ,'週').replace('hour' , '小時'))
1 Like

OMG , it works , thank you so much . :grinning:

Por gentileza eu gostaria de saber se há um comando similar para o you tube. agradeço desde já

Hey @Muleke_Firmesa!

Sorry, there isn’t, YouTube doesn’t have the necessary API endpoints.
Also, please use English on this forum.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.