How to set up Night from spam bots in a chat

Здрасти столкнулся с такой ситуации зашел какой то чел и начинает с 1000 акков спамить текст и тп как сделать так когда начинают спамить в чате типо

авыа
авыа
авы
авы
разные ники и текст чтобы он таких блокировал навсегда на канале или время указать чтобы блочил обьясните пожалуйста если есть такая функция куда что вводить настроить чтобы бы за спам в чате удалял и блочил таких ботов спама когда в чате чел спамит ботами

Hello, faced with such a situation, some person came in and starts with 1000 akks to spam text and so on, how to do it when they start spamming in the chat, how

ava
ava
ava
ava
different nicknames and text so that he blocks such forever on the channel or indicates the time of blocking, please explain if there is such a function, where to enter, what to configure so that for spam in the chat he deletes and blocks such spam bots when people are spam bots in the chat

Я могу ссылку скинуть как он рассылает спам ну бот может настроить надо чтобы ботов в чате спам просто блокировал навсегда и он ничего не смог сделать помогите админы саппорты я буду очень благодарен куда кидать ссылку тут ссылку нельзя кинуть он просто запускает больше 100 ботов и начинается спам жесткий в чате как это сделать так чтобы не было такого чтобы за 100 ботов сразу блокнул бот ваш!

Hey @sax1991!

I suggest you turn on spam protection, especially Blacklist Words/Phrases, Links and eventually Repetitions. Here’s the documentation to help you set it up.

Nightbot will only timeout the user and delete their messages, it won’t ban them, this is your job, or your human moderators’.

2 Likes

Так у меня включено и бот не помогает спам идет бот не банит спам вообще не как скажите правильные настройки поставил 300 секунд 45% и не банит за спам незнаю что делать поставил 3000 секунд и 20 30% бот не как не реагирует помогите пожалуйста устранить этот спам когда начинают 2-3 раза писать один ник сразу блочило и удаляло как быть настройки!
So I have turned on and the bot does not help spam goes the bot does not ban spam at all, not how to tell the correct settings put 300 seconds 45% and does not ban for spam, I do not know what to do put 3000 seconds and 20 30% the bot does not respond, please help eliminate this spam when they start 2-3 times to write one nickname immediately blocked and deleted how to be settings!

поставил 3000 секунд 45% спамлю

вау
вау
вау
вау
он вообще не банит ничего не делает а бот присутствует на канале могу видео записать хмм

Как выставить значение в секундах навсегда и сколько процентов % чтобы банило за спам навсегда скажите пожалуйста или на 1 2 часа и р аботало все от спама

HI @sax1991 as @Emily already said

Nightbot will only timeout the spam and its up to you or your mods to fully make the ban.
Perhaps getting more mods will help?
Are you on youtube or twitch? Twitch and Discord both have many great way to prevent bots. I know that youtube has had a spam bot issue for the past few months in particular but having more mods you cant trust will help :slight_smile:

1 Like

я хочу указать как можно больше времени чтобы ботов блочило что нужно указать в спаме обьясните и сколько процентов чтобы за спам 1000 ботов блочило их навсегда или сколько секунд на ютубе жду помощи скажите

45%
сделал и не работает ничё

You can adjust how long nightbot timeout’s users by going to the Spam Protection Menu

Source:

Я сделал 3000 20%

хочу увеличить время блокировки за спам от повторных сообщений ботов если залетят на канал и захожу на канал вызываю бота он сразу чё то не вызывается командами бот пока я не перезапущу его раз 10 и потом он заходит и тупить начинает и спамлю с другова аккаунта повторно и он ничего не блокирует исправьте только что проверял Выставил 3000 секунд и 22% и результат нулевый

Could you please provide a screenshot?
Because of the language barrier I’m having a few troubles properly understanding.
I’m not sure what you mean with the %'s ?

This form has an unofficially accepted rule of english only, this makes it easier to read for most people and allows others to provide help quicker.
Sorry for not being too much help. :slight_smile:

From what I understand, you set the timeout to be 3000 seconds, but once you come back to the settings it’s set back to 0 again, have I got that right?

The value must be an integer that represent the amount of seconds for the timeout, it can’t be a percentage.
Please make sure to press on the submit button once you entered the timeout value.
If it doesn’t save your value, then try logging out of the dashboard and logging back in.

Also, as mentioned on the dashboard, Nightbot only times out a user for 5 seconds for the first offense, the number you input as timeout length is for the second time (and up) that they break the rules.

As we repeatedly told you, the bot can’t ban, a ban is the equivalent to an indefinite block, and it can’t do that for you.

And, yes, the unwritten rule of the forum is that it’s English only, so your issue can help as many people as possible later, and most of the volunteers giving you help only know English, it’s showing them respect to translate your messages in English (you can use a translator), it’s not up to them to do the extra work translating your message, they already provide you help.
While I’m French and speak English, and know a bit of Russian and Spanish, I still write in English.

Here’s an example how to set it up with your 3000 seconds, but at the end of the day it’s up to you, there’s no right or wrong way to do it.
Wen1X8OwES

Regarding the percentage in the Repetitions filter, you have to fine tune it according to your own chat, there’s no answer that fits all chats. I set it up for 25% for the example, but you can set it lower or higher according to your needs.

If you’re testing the spam protection filters with your streaming account, it won’t do anything, the channel owner is always exempt from the spam filters, if you want to test them, first you need to be live, and then do it with an account that is just a basic user, without any special userlevel, as a spam bot would have.

1 Like

я выставил 3000 секунд и 22% зашел поспамил 2 3 раза 4 5 и бот не реагирует не блочит спам я с другова аккаунта решил проверить результат нулевый

• If you’re on YouTube, were you live? The bot can take some time to show up, allow it 5 minutes.

• Are you sure you added the bot to your channel?

• on the dashboard, is the button on the top right corner red and says “part channel?”
    • do you see recent logs?

I expect one answer per question, no less.
Please use English.

In general, it costs 3000 seconds 20% of the bot works, but it does not block for spam, it does not react as it does not react here is a screen that my viewers have spammed 4 times and the result is zero

please tell me how it works and how to remove the spam block to a person.

and how to make spam settings so that spam is banned for the same text when a person writes like wow wow wow starts spamming?

You haven’t answered my questions, they are important in order to help you:

See the screenshot I sent earlier, I also provided you with the documentation, read it.

You don’t need to, Nightbot only times out, so if someone triggers the spam protection they’ll be freed once the timeout runs out.

Use the Repetitions filter, I already provided a screenshot on how to set it up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.