How to retrieve Overwatch stats through Nightbot

MoonlyMans#2317 EU pc

Thank you, this should be resolved now! Can you try again?

ah thanks dude, its working now

Hello, I canā€™t find my username or account on Overwatch tracker even after creating my account. My username is AskaRobz#2359 NA Canada PC. I have also a question, how do I implement a command only for my SR ? Thank you!

Can you try this:

This profile is private and we cannot refresh statistics. You can modify this setting in Overwatch under Options - Social, then restart Overwatch.

Once you can find your account on Overwatchtracker you can use the the !overwatch command.

Hello! Thank you it should work now. Do you know how to implement a command just for my sr ? Thank you :slight_smile:

Yeah, see my example here, instead of time just use skillrating: https://pastebin.com/Etd1zMyN

Thank you so much! So I managed to do it, but it seems the stats havenā€™t been properly updated on the overwatch tracker website because my sr is currently 2677. Do you know what it could be caused by ? I tried updating them but it wonā€™t workā€¦ My profile is public as well.

Out of curiousity, have you thought about making something like this for Smite? Or would that be possible? There is a site known as smite.guru which has alot of the stats for people who do not hide their profiles, and would be nice if we could pull an active ELO from there.

Hiya, if the game offers a public API to retrieve data from the game then that would be possible!
However, I personally have not thought about making one for Smite. Since it takes time to setup and maintain I only have made these commands for games I play(ed) or am interested in.

There is one for people who donā€™t hide their profiles and it is called Smite.guru, but I get that! No worries, wasnā€™t sure if there was a general thing to have it based off of. Thanks!

Would the ones for overwatch and LoL be able to be edited for other games?
Im just not super confident on how to start from scratch on it!

Would it be possible to update the bot to include role specific SR? So users rank 0000 on tank, 0000 on DPS and 0000 on support? or have the possibility to set a specific role to pull the stats for?

Hiya, thanks for the suggestion. I dont think I have this data available, the only one Im able to see is the overall Skill rating.

Hiya mate, first of all, thanks for this post, Iā€™ve found it very useful!

Iā€™m wondering if there has been any movement on the individual SR per role support? I know that popular streamers like Kephrii have somehow managed it, but was wondering if a method had been found?

It shows individual sr on playoverwatch, can we draw it from there?

Hey, when I did what @online_npc did it just returns, ā€œSkill Rating: 0.ā€ My b-tag is zwqk#1943 and my disc is zwqk#0101. Iā€™d appreciate if you could contact me there, not familiar with this website. :smiley:

Update for Overwatch 2?

Not sure when that will be, Overwatchtrackerā€™s API hasnā€™t been updated yet. Plus I will have to find some time to update itā€¦
https://tracker.gg/overwatch-2

Any progress on the overwatch 2 api?

just curious, if u link your account like this, will u still be able to add a different name to check somebody elseā€™s and it just defaults to your linked account, or is it only ever going to work for the linked account?